Friday, September 28, 2007

Tojik

This is the building, where I work. On the top floor that is. Yesterday, the guard prevented me from entering because he "didn't know me".
DAY 9:
Greetings from the Office. If you'd like to see where I work, this is the website:
http://www.hrt.tj/
This morning I came to the office, and there was nobody here, so I went to Sadbarg and bought a pair of house slippers. After living in Iran, I can't walk around the house without special home slippers. It's wonderful that you can come to work and find nobody there, so you get to leave until after lunch.
Tonight we will visit Port Said, the disco where most expats go to find russian pop and extravagant dancing. The expat extravaganza was great last night-but only 10 people showed up so we had to foot a 20 dollar bill each, which was ridiculous for dinner in Dushanbe.

No comments: