Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The animal was so white!


First of all, I am not posting this photo to disgust you. I think that it's quite an original photo because the blood is so red and the animal's fur was so white. I know many Iranians might not like me to show that there are animals killed on the street like this sometimes (only Sometimes!) but I think it's important to show that in the smaller towns for festivals they like to commemorate by sacrificing the animals. I think that every time there is a national holiday or a religious holiday, especially in commemoration of Biblical sacrifice, you can see beautiful animals being sacrificed right out on the sidewalk. I believe I understand that the person who kills the animal should not eat the meat himself. Posted by Hello

No comments: