Friday, January 07, 2005

About THIS Blog

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say that I really hope this is a useful blog. I am writing it so that all of my friends and family can experience my travels exactly the way they are. I don't have an agenda, and I don't want anyone reading this to think that I don't respect the people or cultures I encounter on the way. I am not intentionally sarcastic and never degrading. I always try to think of my subjects - of both photographs and writing. Thus, in this regard, the only person you can see photographed on this website is MOI. Please send me any suggestions you might have along the way.

2 comments:

Roshanak Ostad said...

hi...I'll be with you in your travell...
sometimes in silenece and sometimes saying something,it's good place to share our POV!

Anonymous said...

hi i am enjoying blog site. Good pics