Sunday, June 19, 2005

Finally a Hot day!

Greetings One and All
-- It's finally no longer winter by the North Sea, and we are enjoying a little bit of decent weather. Furthermore - It's a weekend and since we finished our Appeals Brief on Friday, there's no need to do anything but enjoy the beautiful weather on a nice Sunday. Actually, what I did today was to first go to church - the American Church of The Hague - then to look at a new apartment so I can get away from the current situation - and now to -- but I realized - that I HAVE NOT FINISHED MY WORK FROM IRAN - I still have several papers to finish for the semester and to take 5 exams by email at the end of June. I am never finished with one assignment before I take on the next. I am probably the only person in the history of U.S. law schools to be working on two different master's theses in the first and second years of the law school. But I'm not complaining - I'm obviously just crazy. Anyway, The Iranian elections - Is there any hope? Clearly, all Iranians have to get out and make it absolutely impossible that Mr. Mayor won't become Mr. President. Until later.

No comments: